Family Nurse Practitioner - Float
Title: Family Nurse Practitioner - Float
Department: Nurse Practitioner
Type: Full Time
Location: Seattle, WA
Family Nurse Practitioner - Float at RediClinic, Seattle, WA
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
Our beautiful walk-in clinics are located inside of select Rite Aid stores in the Greater Seattle area and provide our communities with access to high-quality healthcare. We treat minor illnesses in patient ages 18 months and up. RediClinic also supports Clinician Autonomy guided by evidenced based practice with additional support from clinical leadership and leading healthcare systems. You will have access to protocols, resource books, Up-To-Date subscription Epocrates, and other tools to help you.
The FNP at RediClinic
Family Nurse Practitioners practice autonomously while being guided by evidence-based medicine and receiving tremendous support from clinical leadership. As a RediClinic Family Nurse Practitioner, you will assess the health status of ambulatory patients 18 months and older and provide a number of preventive services. You will diagnose and treat routine medical conditions while also providing health education and referrals as needed.
We hire New Grads!
Video Clip: "My Purpose"
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Time Off = 240 hours (includes 7 MHS recognized holidays) plus 48 hours Extended Illness Time. Prorated to start date and to FTEs of less than 1.0.
- Professional Dues and CME Allowance and 5 CME days per calendar year. Pro-rated based on start date.
- Paid Malpractice
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plan with match
Job Function & Responsibilities:
- Deliver high-quality care to walk-in patients at designated clinics by following evidence-based medicine
- Treat a variety of acute and episodic illnesses
- Provide referrals and patient education as needed
- Build the RediClinic brand in the clinics and in your community
- Work with clinical leadership to ensure patient satisfaction
Skills & Experience:
- ARNP license or in the process of obtaining one
- Master’s degree in Nursing
- Board certified by ANCC or AANP
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Committed to the health and well-being of their patients
- Ability to work proactively with leadership and fellow team members
RediClinic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.